Powder Coating Services
Extend the Life of Your Products with Professional Powder Coating
If you’re looking for a durable finish for your metal parts or products, look no further than our custom powder coating services. At Gabriel Logan, we pride ourselves on offering our clients high-quality, affordable powder coating for automobile parts, extrusions, outdoor signs, household appliances, and more.
Request a Quote
Please fill out the form below, and our sales team will contact you to discuss your project.
What is Powder Coating?
Powder coating is an attractive, cost-effective finishing technology for products made from metal and a variety of other materials. The coating is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder and works by applying an electrostatic charge to the powder via a spray gun. Once the powder is applied, it is cured using heat in a special oven. The result: a durable, scratch-resistant finish that lasts. It’s no wonder that powder coating is the fastest-growing finishing option in North America.
Our Powder Coating System
At Gabriel Logan, we use a powerful coating system that includes a high-capacity spray booth and curing oven to deliver the best finish for your project.
High-Capacity Powder Coat Booth & Curing Oven
Our spray booth and curing oven are 10’x10’x10’ — a size that is quite uncommon in the powder coating industry! This allows us to finish large-volume projects for various products.
Custom Powder Coating Paint Colors
We offer assorted powder coating finishes from matte to high gloss. Choose from over 75 RAL in-stock colors from Sherwin Williams, or pick custom colors to match your unique project. All paints resist scratches, abrasion, and corrosion.
Our Powder Coating Process
Our professional coating services involve an important three-step process:
- Part preparation and pre-treatment: Products are chemically-treated to ensure the powder adheres properly and looks great.
- Powder application: Powder pigment is electrostatically-charged and ejected from a spray gun using low-pressure air. This process allows the powder to coat the products evenly.
- Curing: The powder-coated products are placed into a special curing oven to melt the powder allowing it to flow like paint. Once cured, the products are cooled and shipped to you!
Powder Coating Benefits
- Highly-durable finishing technology
- Long-lasting in a variety of environments
- Extreme durability & flexibility – made to resist scratches and chips
- Environmentally-friendly alternative to liquid finishes – contains no solvents or volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Cost-saving, efficient process
Request a Powder Coating Quote
Discover what our custom powder coating services can do for your next project. Request a quote today!